Wanted - Beauty Therapists to work in Ibiza
Excellent opportunity to learn new skills, meet new people, live in the sunshine and experience a different culture.
Day time hours 11.00 - 20.00 (dependent on venue and time of year), five days per week. Flexible days off.
Working poolside at a 'pop up' treatment area at selected hotels across Ibiza click here to see working locations. The working location varies daily, so you need to be flexible and reliable. You will work as an individual and/ or as part of a team. It is your role to sell and provide massage and beauty treatments. Commission based with great earning potential. Therapists who are driven, self-motivated and confident thrive.
All equipment, products, marketing material and working location is provided.
The season runs from 1st May until 31st October.
Training and support provided.
- NVQ level 3 qualified or equivalent in beauty therapy.
- Registered as a self-employed beauty therapist or willing to register as self-employed (UK or Spain).
- Must have or able to obtain full therapist insurance.
- Target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Strong work ethic.
- 'Can do' attitude'; efficient and enthusiastic.
- Demonstrate passion and dedication to the beauty industry, with evidence of continued development and training.
- Well presented individual who takes pride in their appearance.
- Reliable with excellent time keeping skills and a professional manner.
- Experience working abroad.
- The ability to speak Spanish and/ or German would be advantageous but not essential.
- One year's experience working in a salon or spa.
- Computer literate with experience using a tablet computer and online booking system.
For further Information about the role
To apply please complete the online application form with your CV and a cover letter attached.