Terms and Conditions
- WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term 'Massage Beach’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 2, Uffcott Farm, Uffcott, Wiltshire, SN4 9MB. Our company registration number is 5647521. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Massage Beach LTD takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Your appointment time is reserved specifically for you. Please give a minimum of 24 hours notice should you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Deposits are non refundable if an appointment is missed or cancelled. You may reschedule an appointment if you give more than 24 hours notice.
Cancellation of an appointment must be made by speaking with one of our therapists at the working location, emailing email@example.com or via your user area of the website www.massagebeach.com. Cancellation by text message is not available via our phone system. We will confirm receipt of your cancellation request as soon as we receive; please note emails are only checked periodically throughout the day.
- DEPOSIT PAYMENTS
A deposit of 10€ or more is required for all future bookings at one of our daily venues. Private bookings require a 50€ deposit to be paid.
- RETURNS POLICY
If for any reason you’re dissatisfied with your product purchase, we will gladly offer a refund on all products returned to us within fourteen days of your receipt, provided they are returned in their original packaging, in an unopened and unused condition.
Please be aware that due to EU hygiene regulations we cannot offer a refund, replacement or exchange on items returned in non-saleable condition.
For all returns please visit one of our working locations or send to:
12 Purselane Close
We regret that we cannot reimburse postage costs.
We will refund your product as quickly as possible by sending the money back to your original payment method. If your card has expired email firstname.lastname@example.org 10am to 6pm GMT, Monday to Friday to arrange.
- GIFT VOUCHERS
These terms and conditions refer to Gift vouchers. The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Gift vouchers can be purchased from a Massage Beach outlet or online via www.massagebeach.com
- Gift vouchers can be purchased with a minimum value of 10€ maximum value of 250€
- Promotional codes, discounts and offers cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers are redeemable at any Massage Beach location and online. At certain times exclusions may apply where gift vouchers cannot be used to make a particular purchase. Massage Beach reserves the right to amend these exclusions at any time.
- Gift vouchers are issued by Massage Beach LTD, Unit 2 Uffcott Farm, Uffcott, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN4 9NB
- If your gift voucher value is higher than your purchase value the remaining balance will be saved to your Massage Beach account and a email gift voucher will be sent to your email address.
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. Refunds will not be given for the purchase of a gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Any remaining balance will expire from the original purchase date.
- Massage Beach excepts no liability for lost, stolen or damaged gift vouchers
- Massage beach reserves the right to refuse gift vouchers that appear to have been duplicated, tampered altered or, which is otherwise suspected of being fraudulent.
Updated 12 January 2017.