Beauty Therapist Frequently asked questions

Please see answers to frequently asked questions  from beauty therapists thinking about joining the Massage Beach Ibiza team.

how do i apply?

Email your CV and cover letter to

Alternatively, visit and complete the online application form. 

Do I have to be self-employed to work with massage beach ibiza?

You can work with Massage Beach Ibiza as a self-employed therapist or as an employed therapist. 

Therapists favour working on a self-employed basis due to their increased earnings. OTE (on target earnings) of 250€ per day would see an increase of 56% in earnings in comparison to an employed therapist. *

*This is an approximation and is calculated with the hourly salary of the employed therapist at 8 € per hour. 

I have experience in massage/ and or beauty but do not hold any qualifications. Can I still apply?

No, all therapists must be fully qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent in massage and nail treatments. Other qualifications such as facial treatments are favourable.

I would like to work for a shorter period than 6 months. Is this possible?

Yes, Please state the dates you wish to join in your cover letter when you send your application. Preference will be given to therapists that can commit to the full 6 months.

Do I need to speak Spanish?

No, it is an advantage but not essential. We operate in hotels where the majority of clientele speak English.

How will I find accommodation?

Massage Beach does not take responsibility for providing accommodation. However, we offer guidance and support in finding your accommodation.

We strongly recommend that you share with other Massage Beach Therapists only.

You should start searching for accommodation as soon as you have decided to spend the summer in Ibiza. If you find any suitable properties please email these to your Massage Beach contact and he/ she will check the authenticity before you place your deposit.

Will I earn enough money?

Yes, most therapists save money and use these funds to travel at the end of the season.

The more driven you are the more money you will earn. Top earning self-employed therapist’s earn in excess of 2,400 € per month.

I am a European citizen do I need a visa?

No, if you have a European passport you have the right to work across Europe without a visa.

I have holidays booked, can i still work with you?

Yes, if you have any commitments throughout the summer period please let us know ASAP. Therapists sometimes visit the UK or go on holiday with friends within the summer period. Advance notice and planning will be required for this.

Will i be working at the same location every day?

No, the location you operate will be changed from day to day. You must look at your working schedule via your online profile to see where you are working.

Will I need to make my own way to and from work?

Yes. Many of the locations we operate are within walking distance. The locations, which are further afield, you will need to make your own way. Buses in Ibiza are fairly regular or you could drive your own vehicle to Ibiza for the summer.  

How many days per week do i work?

Therapists normally work 5 days per week. Days off differ weekly, therapists' to request days off via their online login area

how much money should i save for ibiza?

Once you are earning you will earn plenty of money to be self-sufficient. However, before you arrive you must save enough money for your accommodation and accommodation deposit. The accommodation deposit is normally the same as one month's rent.  We would recommend saving 1000 € or more.

how much will rent cost?

This is dependant on the location and apartment. Average rental prices range from 350 € - 480 € per month, per person for a shared room. Expect a price of 750 € or more for your own room

Thie information on this page was last updated on 14th December 2018. 

NOW BMI Baby Daily Star Come Dine with Me Hollands Next Top Model