Posted on January 23, 2018
Ibiza spa recruitment
Massage Beach Beauty Therapist Jobs Ibiza Update
January is one of the busiest months of the year for our office team in Bristol. Recruitment has opened and we are busy sieving through applications as well as planning for the summer ahead.
The start of the New Year brings new goals and aspirations for the year ahead. This coincides with the opening of our Ibiza recruitment campaign.
We offer Beauty therapists the opportunity to work in Ibiza for the summer whilst continuing their career. Who doesn’t have aspirations to travel, live in the sunshine and dream of waking up in Ibiza?
We have a team of 28 beauty therapists assembled (already) and we are working hard to find the right candidates to add. We are really excited with the team we have in place this year J We will be assembling a team of 50 plus spa therapists for the summer, May to October.
All therapists’ are fully qualified in beauty and massage and have studied to become experts within the beauty industry. Coupled, with additional training provided by Massage Beach, and routines devised specifically to ensure the highest quality of treatments; there are many benefits to joining the Massage Beach Ibiza team.
- Work outside near the pool enjoying fantastic views across the island.
- Work at different hotels daily. Not only is your treatment area outside it also changes! Allowing you to enjoy working at numerous locations across the island.
- Continued Professional Development – enrich your skill base, further your career and learn new skills.
- Earn great money – Therapists have the opportunity to earn fantastic money! Many save enough to travel the winter.
- Live in Ibiza – do we need to say more?
- Meet like-minded people and make friends for life.
- Enjoy beautiful beaches and the sunshine!
If you are a spa therapist and all of the above excites you then this is the job for you! For more information and to apply visit www.massagebeach.com/beauty-therapist-jobs
The quote “best summer of my life” has been used more than frequently by previous therapists!